Coral Inspired 3D Printed Headpiece – Future Innovation
From the ‘Future Innovation’ Collection currently on display at Artspace Mackay until 12th October you can secure to purchase this beautiful hat now and have it sent off to you after the 13th of October just in time for Spring Racing Season.
Pushing the boundaries of millinery design, we have opened the door to the new and exciting world of 3d printing for millinery application. With such an new and innovative design process we are just touching the surface of what can be achieved. This particular design took over 10 hours to print in total after many test prints were trialed before to achieve this wonderful design.
- Very unique, dome shape basket coral style design structure has been 3D printed in ABS plastic
- Painted in a beautiful coral inspired pallet of pinks and oranges
- Base of structure is bound for a smooth finish and comfortable feel against the skin
- Set on a covered headband for secure fit.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – this hat can only be posted/collected AFTER the 13th of October 2017 as it is on Exhibition until 12th October. Payment now will secure your sale of this item.
- Custom Orders – Are welcomed for similar style in other colours, please message to inquire.