Opera House Pineapple (Alt) Leather Hat – Future Innovation
From the ‘Future Innovation’ Collection currently on display at Artspace Mackay until 12th October you can secure to purchase this beautiful hat now and have it sent off to you after the 13th of October just in time for Spring Racing Season.
Fabric of the future – sustainable and vegan @Pinatex Pineapple fabric in natural and gold foil has been used to create masterpiece Hat! Inspired by the iconic Opera House, designer Brenda Lui has pushed the boundaries to achieved a beautifully elegant timeless hat with an amazing sustainable fabric. Turn heads and make a lasting statement in this full look dress and hat.
- Beautiful classic curved brim shape in hand blocked @pinatex natural fabric, with a sunken crown in@pinatex gold foil for a beautiful classic combination but in very modern way.
- Foundation of hat is blocked in Esparterie for a quality structure.
- Underside of hat is lined with sustainable bamboo linen fabric hand dyed in tea for natural colour.
- Opera house inspired design line curves are a gorgeous feature of this beautiful hat and have been handmade with much time and attention to detail. Each sail has been wired, cut and shaped and hand sewn over many hours to achieve this amazing feature.
- Made as an exhibition piece. The hat is set on a handmade strong wire headband for support, extra pins are recommend when wearing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – this hat can only be posted/collected AFTER the 13th of October 2017 as it is on Exhibition until 12th October. Payment now will secure your sale of this item.
- Custom Orders – Are welcomed for similar style in other colours, please message to inquire.