Pineapple (Alt) Leather Future Fashion Dress – Future Innovation
From the ‘Future Innovation’ Collection currently on display at Artspace Mackay until 12th October you can secure to purchase this beautiful hat now and have it sent off to you after the 13th of October just in time for Spring Racing Season.
Fabric of the future – sustainable and vegan @Pinatex Pineapple fabric in natural and gold foil has been used to create masterpiece dress! Inspired by the iconic Opera House, designer Brenda Lui has pushed the boundaries to achieved a beautifully elegant timeless dress with an amazing sustainable fabric. Turn heads and make a lasting statement in this full look dress and hat.
- Beautiful classic cross over halter neckline with a mix of both @pinatex natural and gold foil pineapple fabrics.
- Empire line design and fitted with master pattern design.
- Dress is lined with sustainable bambo linen fabric hand dyed in tea for natural colour.
- Opera house inspired design line curves are a gorgeous feature of this beautiful elegant dress.
- Invisible zip in centre back seam.
- Made as an exhibition piece to fit the mannequin so is a size 8/10
- IMPORTANT NOTE – this hat can only be posted/collected AFTER the 13th of October 2017 as it is on Exhibition until 12th October. Payment now will secure your sale of this item.
- Custom Orders – Are welcomed for similar style in other colours, please message to inquire.